How Much Does Botox®️ Cost?
Botox®️ costs are priced by unit, with $12 to $14 being the average cost of a unit. This means the cost per procedure will depend on how many units are needed to cover the target areas being treated.
What’s Involved with a Botox®️ Treatment?
A Botox®️ procedure takes only a few minutes to complete in a few simple steps:
- The clinician marks the areas target for treatment
- A saline-diluted form of Botulinum toxin powder is injected into the neuromuscular tissue
- The most you’ll feel is a slight prick, so no anesthesia is used
- Expect to see a more youthful appearance within 24 to 72 hours
At Slimming Solutions Med Spa, our Master Injector, Joi Tydings, will administer or oversee your Botox®️ procedure. As a registered nurse and esthetician, Joi Tydings has ample experience in the field.
How Long Do Botox®️ Effects last?
How long Botox®️ Effects last can vary depending on your skin’s physiological makeup and facial structure, all of which will be considered during the treatment planning process.
According to Allergan, the manufacturer of Botox®️, you can expect to see results that last for three months or longer.
Am I a Good Candidate for Botox®️?
You’re likely a good candidate for Botox®️ if:
- You struggle with fine lines and wrinkles
- You want to prevent wrinkles from forming
- You’re not ready to try more invasive procedures
Slimming Solutions Med Spa offers same-day appointments for Botox treatments, so feel free to take advantage of this service!